Data Protection & Information Security
Keep up-to-speed on data, FoI & security issues
With technological developments bringing far-reaching changes to the everyday workings of information management, this up-to-date programme provides staff with training on principles and practices relating to Data Protection and Information Security.
Your learning outcomes
This e-learning course provides your staff with training on records management, information security, data protection and freedom of information, and aims to ensure they:
- Understand legal requirements surrounding Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Understand the principles of effective records management and information security
- Can apply both records management and information security to ensure they comply with Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation
- Understand how to apply the training into their daily work
- Understand Freedom of Information legislation and how to respond to requests
- Understand the principles and practicalities involved in Data Protection
The course has in-depth Chapters on Records Management include Email management and covers Information Security from Computer Security through to managing information out of office.
We’ve designed this e-learning course to be relevant for all your staff by incorporating a range of methods including quizzes, web links and a final assessment quiz. This combination of learning techniques will help to develop your staff’s understanding and confidence in dealing with this difficult issue.
Course duration: 30 minutes
Staff have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, so you’ll always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine. An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us.