Diversity and Procurement E-learning
Raise the bar in your procurement practices
Our diversity in procurement e-learning course was developed with world leader in information systems, Thales Group.
It shows how organisations can match high internal diversity standards by purchasing services from the widest range of diverse suppliers.
Your learning outcomes
This e-learning course covers a wide number of topics:
- Understand what is meant by diversity in procurement, and why it is important.
- Describe the legislative and policy context for supplier diversity
- Be aware of ways in which the supply chain can be diversified
- Explain how the procurement function can support the promotion of good equality and diversity practice.
- Learn how other large organisations approach diversity in procurement through case studies.
The course provides you with links and details of further resources to explore the subject in more detail.
Course duration: 30 minutes
Staff have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy any of our diversity e-learning courses you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
All our diversity e-learning courses are highly interactive with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This e-learning course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us