Unconscious Bias e-learning
Challenging unconscious bias in the workplace
Our new Unconscious Bias e-learning course, ‘Breaking Habits’, will help your employees to understand the implications of the natural biases we all hold.
It explains how we can overcome our unconscious bias to improve decision making and professional relationships, and to create more open, inclusive and effective organisations.
Using examples and interactive exercises the course takes a straightforward look at one of the most important current issues in diversity management.
Your learning outcomes
This ground-breaking Unconscious Bias e-learning course provides a comprehensive understanding of this new concept:
• All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
• Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
• Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters – How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
• Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
• How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This Unconscious Bias e-learning course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.