Employability for students e-learning
Helping students plan for their long-term career
This employability for students’ e-learning course was developed in partnership with talent management practitioners 10Eighty, and with the current tough job marketplace, especially for younger people, very much in mind. This course will give students:
- A peek inside an employer’s mind
- An understanding of individual personal skills and attributes,
- The first steps to take to land their first job,
- A guide to getting experience and skills.
By blending classroom training and e-learning this course will assist 16 to 18 year old college students to bridge the gap between their educational life and their first job.
Your learning outcomes
- An awareness of the range of employment opportunities such as vocational and academic options.
- The vital preparation needed for getting that all-important first job after leaving college.
- Understanding the importance of a positive attitude including planning, appearance, good and bad work conduct and networking,
- Strategies for locating the right career path and how to unlock job opportunities.
If you buy our Student e-learning courses you’ll get any updates we make, so you’ll always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
All our ‘E-learning for Students’ courses are highly interactive with rich graphics and audio-visual content, blending a variety of question-types that can be used as part of student induction, skills development or citizenship-related programmes. Or they could provide a springboard for classroom discussion.
Easy to implement & customise
Our e-learning courses come with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training. Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.