Environmental Sustainability E-learning
Up your organisation’s eco-game!
Nowadays organisations are taking sustainability issues very seriously. Our environmental awareness e-learning course will help to raise understanding of eco-issues across your workforce and improve performance in key areas.
Your learning outcomes
This sustainability e-learning course will ensure your staff can:
- Describe main legislation.
- Explain climate change issues.
- Describe waste management and recycling procedures.
- Explain how to practice sustainable procurement (e.g. Fairtrade) and resource management.
- Describe basic energy efficiency approaches.
- Explain approaches to construction, refurbishment and planning.
- Describe use of Environmental Management Systems and Carbon Management Plans.
- Relate key best practice case studies.
Course duration: 30 minutes
Staff have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, so you’ll always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us