Health and Safety E-learning
Keep your workplace safe and healthy
We all have an important role to play to keep our workplaces safe and healthy. This e-learning course will give you the practical guidance you need.
There are three core units in our health and safety e-learning course: an Introduction to Health & Safety, Risk Management, and Fire Safety. Other units can be added, depending on your requirements, to cover additional areas such as Manual Handling and Workstations.
Your learning outcomes
Our e-learning course will ensure your staff can:
- Describe key aspects of organisational safety policies.
- Identify the roles that everyone has to play in securing health and safety.
- Explain the basics of risk management and risk assessment, focussing on hazards, risks and the risk-assessment process.
- Spot common fire hazards.
- Explain key fire safety features and safe evacuation procedures.
- Describe fire safety roles and responsibilities.
Course duration: 45 minutes Staff have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, so you’ll always stay up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This e-learning course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us.