A warm online welcome designed for your organisation
We developed this new, highly innovative online induction course with The University of Hull to serve as a welcome and orientation tool for their new staff, and as a gateway for accessing further e-learning.
Our online induction course provides induction with a local flavour. We film location footage, such as your head office or campus, interview key staff and incorporate this into an overview of your training portal.
Your learning outcomes
Our online induction course will ensure all your new staff:
- Receive a warm welcome to your organisations
- Have an easy to access one-stop shop for policies, procedures, local information, maps etc
- Get an overview of vital policies and procedures such as health and safety and equality
- Feel part of your organisation from Day One
And it provides a host of benefits too:
- Easier to impart information to new staff
- Includes our training portal which can be designed to include your university or college’s branding
- Assists with the sheer logistics of inducting all new staff
New staff will be productive straight away, because they won’t feel lost during their first few weeks. Originally developed with The University of Hull, our online induction course is a totally bespoke offering; Hull also uses the induction module as a gateway to all their other Marshall ACM e-learning courses.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation, policies and procedures.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Does the induction course have this? Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This online induction course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us